Kansas family law encompasses a number of legal issues relating to marriage, families and children, which can sometimes involve long, complex disputes in court.
Kansas family law rulings can help resolve family conflicts including adoption, estate planning, divorce, alimony, child support, parent custody and visitation rights, paternity and more.
Koehn & Tahirkheli, L.L.C., handles most types of Kansas family law cases including:
- Adoptions including step parent adoptions
- Alimony or Spousal Support
- Child Custody and Visitation Rights
- Child Support and Health/Life Insurance
- Child Relocation Issues
- Contested and Uncontested Divorce
- Home, Asset, and Debt Distribution
- Separation & Prenuptial Agreements
Our lawyers are licensed in all Kansas state courts. The firm frequently handles family law cases in Liberal, Sublette, Elhart, Johnson, City, Hugoton, Ulysses, Dodge City, Meade, and Seward county.