Speeding, traffic violations, distracted drivers, road conditions, drunk drivers, vehicle defects and other preventable factors cause most car accidents in Kansas. When the negligence of others leads to an auto accident wreck injury or death, Koehn & Tahirkheli, L.L.C. is there to protect your rights and get you the fullest compensation that you deserve.
Our law firm responds swiftly to an accident. We send investigators to the scene to photograph evidence and identify witnesses. Our lawyers obtain police reports and may hire accident reconstruction engineers to determine what led to the crash and show how it could and should have been prevented.
Our lawyers and staff will:
- Monitor your medical care and stay in touch with you as you recover from your injuries
- Collect the necessary medical records
- Prepare a demand letter and information package for the insurance company
- Negotiate a settlement that takes into account all future medical and financial needs
- Litigate your case if the insurance company will not treat you fairly
Compensation for Car Accident Victims
The insurance company wants to settle your case as soon as possible — and for as little money as possible. You need time to determine just how serious your injury is, what medical treatment or physical therapy you need, and how much your lost wages will be. Don't talk to the insurance company. Talk to an experienced Kansas car accident lawyer at our law firm.
We know this is not an everyday experience for you. We will guide you through every step in the process. Our auto accident attorneys and our professional staff will get to know you and your situation well, because the better we know you, the better we can represent you.
Call (620) 624-8158 for a Free Consultation